Who are EASI?
A privately owned company, established in 2003, EASI Hairdressing Academy is a specialist training provider in the hair and barbering industry fully committed to providing the highest quality training in order to meet demanding commercial standards.
EASI deliver professional training courses for absolute beginners, developing stylists and salon managers. All courses are tailored to meet individual needs and EASI are always willing to go the extra mile
EASI work with salons of all shapes and sizes; we train all UK Apprentices for Charles Worthington as well as working with more intimate salons that have only 1 or 2 stations. What ever the salon size or style, what ever the learners past experience, we believe we can offer the right support and training.
EASI are incredibly passionate about the hairdressing industry and just as passionate about YOUR skills!
Why use EASI?
There are many reasons why we believe EASI is the number one choice for professional, industry standard training, but here are the
- Passion. We are care about this industry as much as you do and believe in challenging stereotypes and supporting
everyone in line with their individual needs.
- Creativity. It's what our industry is all about and we use creative skills in both training, delivery and
management. We host annual creative competitions and photoshoots to ensure learners are engaged and inspired within the field.
- Specialist. We believe in being masters of our field and helping you be masters of yours. We don't offer any
training that isn't connected to Hairdressing!
- Industry Quality. All Apprentices receive skills above and beyond the NVQ including additional colouring
techniques and complimentary gents cutting skills. Our private training courses are designed and delivered by technical industry
specialists to ensure every course meets your salon needs.
- Flexible. The conflicting demands of a busy salon mean you need training to work with you, that's why we offer a
range of delivery methods including in-salon training, weekly / fortnightly classes and evening sessions.
- Responsive. Being a private, and passionate, training provider means we can respond to changes in the industry
and your personal needs quickly and efficiently.
Our courses →